divider

divider

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

August's Sun

Here is my flower for May that came in my kit from The Wood Connection. I got a flower for May, A lady bug for June, An uncle sam hat for July and a sun for August. They have 3 diffrent kits with a wood decoration to go along with each month. I got the May, June, July, August, because that is the months that are coming up and I need some summer decorations.

Supplies Needed
Sun-The Wood Connection
Yellow Paint
Red paint
Glue Gun
paper towels

Well I started out with just plain yellow and well it just wasn't looking how I wanted it to so I got creative I guesss you could say and....


I took a paper towel and dipped it in my red paint. The first layer I put on smudged it in after with another paper towel. Then my 2nd layer I did more of a sponge method on it.  I do have to say I love how it turned out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment