divider

divider

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mothers brag Book-Or whatever else you would like to use it for

Alright everyone I am so exctied to post this project because I was so excited to do it. I am not trying to not give credit where it is deserved but I am not sure the blog I found this on but I do know it came from either Someday Crafts or Somewhat Simple on one of their craft swap days where everyone can post their diffrent stuff they did. If I need step by step instructions I print it off so I have the link but if I figure I can do it myself I don't.
My biggest reason for being excited to do this project is because it solves one of my biggest problems/irritation. Wallet size pictures. I know weird huh. But for a long long long time now I am so frustrated for with wallet size pictures. They are never the right size you always have to cut them down to fit in you little picture wallet things that come with your wallet. By the time you get it cut down half your picture is missing. Then they never provide enough picture holders. I think my wallet right now has 4. Well my four kids, my family picture, my picture of my hubby and me, well the list goes on and on. With this you still have to cut it down but not near as much and you can have as many as you want or as many as the binder ring will fit. I made this one for me and we are going to make one for Karli of course (she has to have everything I have) so she can put pictures of her friends or her sibblings in it. I am going to make one for Payton, Ashton, and Kalin for church to keep them quite. It should work for maybe 10 min if I am lucky. They are perfect to put in your purse, backpack, desk at work, almost anywhere to show off your kids, family, dogs, cars, cats and any other weird things you want to show off.

So here you go.

Supplies Needed
Name Badge Holder- Walmart for I think 2.68 for twelve sleves
Binder ring
Ribbion
Scrapbook Paper

Simple just put your binder ring through the holes of the name badge holders. Tie ribbion on your binder ring. Make a cute cover page with your scrapbook paper. Wala under 5 minutes and under $5.00. Awesome Deal.

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Great job! I'd love if you linked this up to my Scrappy Saturdays. http://myscrappygifts.blogspot.com/2010/04/7th-scrappy-saturdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I just swung over from scrappy gifts link party, and I love your brag book. :O)

    ReplyDelete