divider

divider

Friday, March 12, 2010

Melt in your mouth

I found this recipe also at Sisters Stuff. They have some awesome recipes I am trying out. This was delicious. Although for the leftovers as I serve it so they dont go yucky. I am going to top with fruit like bananas, rasberrys and Strawberries.

Crust:


1 c. flour
½ c. chopped walnuts
½ c. melted butter
Combine and spread in a 9x12 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes then cool.

Filling:

8 oz cream cheese
1 c. pd. sugar
1 c. cool whip
Bend cream cheese and sugar fold in whip cream. Then spread on crust.

2 small instant chocolate puddings. Follow package directions and spread on top. Spread the rest of cool whip on top. Let chill at least 4 hours before serving.

Next time I make it I will probally not add the nuts because we are not big nut fans at my house and I think it would taste just as good without.

No comments:

Post a Comment