divider

divider

Monday, March 29, 2010

Samon and Asparagus

I would like to say that this was all completely from scratch but the rice is just rice-a-roni. I know I know how hard is rice right well with 4 kids and running around that came easiest.
As for the Samon I was going to be brave and try a new recipe I saw on Good Things Utah for pouched Samon but when I went to make and look at the recipe it wanted Sunny D and well I didn't have any and wasn't going to drive back to the store for some so I turned it over to my hubby and well with a little of this and little of that (literly that is what he does) we had some grilled samon.
Now the Asparagus... I love Asparagus problem is I don't really know how to cook it so it turns out just right until I found this recipe about a year ago and it is quick and easy.
Baked Asparagus
Take a casserole dish spray with pam/non stick cooking spray.
1 bunch of Asparagus
2 tbsp of Olive oil
2 cloves of minced garlic
Parmasan Cheese
Lay your Asparagus in the bottom of your pan
poor olive oil and garlic over the asparagus and then toss around so that all the Asparagus is covered.
Bake at 350 for about 25 min. on the last five minutes sprinkle with parmasan cheese.
YUMMY

 Now for daves other specialty that went with our meal
He loves to dip bread in oils and vinegars so we had our two oils and viniger and since we didn't have any special bread he toasted our regular wheat bread  and we just dipped it in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment