divider

divider

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Garden Planted---Check

So I have been out of touch with reality but have been a very busy mama as of lately. With my 5 1/2 month old being sick for the last 2 months and just wants to be held I haven't been able to get a lot done so the little bit of free time I do have has been spent trying to get caught up on all the stuff I am getting behind on. But today we were able to finally break down and get the garden planted.

Last week we spent cleaning up the back yard and getting all the leaves raked up and burned. Down side off all of that is we had tilled the garden already and then burned all the leaves so we had to retil the garden but had to wait for it to dry out again since we got another storm in. Do you ever feel like you just go from one project to the next only to start back at the begining. Well that is about where I am at lately. Anyway the garden spot finally dried out enough for us to retill it and get it planted. Just in time to because as we were doing it another storm was brewing and the winds have really picked up tonight to send in the storm. PHEWWW.

I have had a little bit of time though to get my fence built or at least sit back and tell my hubby how to do it. When I get it completly decorated I will post pictures. Oh and of course the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment