divider

divider

Friday, April 9, 2010

5 min for mom blog party

Hey everyone from Ultimate Blog Party 2010 welcome my little piece of cyber space that gives me that little break in the day every now and again. I just recently started doing the whole blogging thing, mainly for my own sanity. I say this because after having my 4th baby in November and having 3 of the 4 in diapers things get pretty crazy around here. I needed something to give me a mental break from everything at the end of the day.
 As I saw some crafts and things I kept thinking, I can make that for a whole lot cheaper. Being on a budget I am always looking for a great deal. So I started doing diffrent things now I am addicted to crafting, scrapbooking, cooking, quilting, blogging and the list goes on. So this was my way to journal it I guess and share it with friends, family and those friends I haven't met yet.
In my blog you can find anything from recipes, home med remidies, Great bargins I have found and the biggest thing on here is cheap ways to make your own crafts. I am not a very crafty person but I am learning.  I hope you enjoy looking through my blog and maybe get an idea or find something you like.
OH and as for the prizes I would like to win at this point any prize is good right. But hey being a mommy of 4 kids so yes something for them to play with would be awesome (not that they don't have enough toys) but something for me would be even better. (not being selfish here)

6 comments:

  1. Hi from the UBP 2010! Your children are precious!! It looks like you've shared some wonderful craft ideas (and I need lots of ideas as I'm very "craft-challenged!")

    Have a great day! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from UBP. I am now a follower. You have a very cute blog. I love crafting too. Right now I'm big into stamping, card making, and scrapbooking is of course a staple of my creativity. I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more of your blog! Stopping by from UBP 2010!
    Have great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from UBP! Your kids are adorable!! I will be checking back here often to see all your crafty stuff. I love to do them too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i'm stopping through on the UBP now a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete