divider

divider

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Heartland Paper company

I went to a really fun store today it's the Heartland Paper Company. Oh they had such cute stuff. They have plain colored cardstock that they are discontinuing that is .30 a sheet I think and this Saturday you get and extra 25% off your total order. Awesome Awesome Awesome. You can also order online and have it shipped to you. They have some really cute craft kits to make either in their classes or do them at home. But my major find of the day is the bottle caps. I don't know if you have seen the bottle cap necklaces or the bottle caps as the center of flower girls clips but they turn out so cute. Well after searching high and low for them I found there here and the best part they are only .10. WOW! Well happy crafting.

1 comment:

  1. I used to work at Heartland! I love that place. The people are awesome and the selection is INCREDIBLE. GREAT STORE!

    ReplyDelete