divider

divider

Monday, May 10, 2010

25 Things I love about you

So I have been trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking but considering I have 4 kids who get in everything everytime I pull it out I am not getting very far, very fast but I have been able to get a few pages done without the pictures so here they are. Here are Payton and Ashtons 25 Things I love about you pages I have done. Every year I want to sit down and right down 25 things We all love about each one and then add a picture on the other side of the page. I had Karli even say some things that she loves about her siblings. Fun memories and warm fuzzies when they need it in the future.

If you are looking for some cute scrapbook ideas go check out

BWS tips button
 
She also has a shop where she sells things as well. She has a lot of really cute ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment